Sunday, July 8, 2007

Weekend update

So every freaking night they need to set off fireworks? Really, is this necessary?
I have banned them from Sashaville, but apparently everyone hasn't heard.
So everyone, do keep Meeshka in your thoughts. Her air conditioning vent stopped working today!!! Oh, and she had to go to the vet.
So like this weekend wasn't bad enough with all the stupid noise. the humans gave us a bath. All of us. Now I look like I have mange, with lumps of hair sticking out all over.
Yesterday, Isis pulled a good HULA maneuver. She ate into a huge cardboard box full of treats, and got 3 little bags out. Apparently they're supposed to be for the hike goodie bags but she broke in and got some out for us!
And thanks to everyone supporting Meeshka for the blogathon. She has made nearly $1200 in pledges!
Keep up the good work, and keep the pledges and support for Meeshka coming.
I have offered to stay up with Meeshka for the 24 hours, in a show of support.
I will not blog as often as her, but I will have something to say occasionally.
Now, let me get back to drying myself on the human's bed.

5 comments:

IndyPindy said...

Oooh, Score for Isis! Sorry about the bath. Hey, at least they didn't take pictures of it and post them!

Anonymous said...

Yes, cookies!! Way to go Isis! She had to make sure they were ok to give out at the hike, ha rooo!
Hugs,
Sitka

Kapp pack said...

My mom told be about Isis's conquest. If only I could be so lucky! Maybe I'll get to meet her at the hike! My mom said she's in charge of the hot dogs.....maybe she'll buy me one.

-Kelsey Ann

Suzanne A. Wells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bailey said...

Ok, I am trying this again because my mom was signed in on her human blog, and the picture was all wrong. Yes, the moron pyromaniacs in our neighborhood have been setting off fireworks every night since July 3rd. We get it already. And they do it when we are going outside for our last wee wee at 10:00. So we get SKEERED and have to hurry and run inside as fast as our little stubby legs can go. We hate fireworks too. (Kapp Pack sent me here!) So, be brave, they will be over soon. Luv ~Bailey~