Monday, July 2, 2007

New bloggers

BTW, Quincy and Tristin, both adopted from Harnessed to Hope Northern Breed Rescue, have gotten hold of the human's computer and have their own blog!
Quincy was a 4 week old puppy with parvo, which is something apparently very bad, but he is very good at getting into trouble.
Tristin was very scared when he came into rescue, but Quincy is teaching him how to be a husky and wreak havoc.
So stop by and say hi to them!
Sasha, happy to add two new friends to our world domination efforts.

10 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Oh good, more husky friends! I always love making new friends!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am excited about this. I got their link from Holly's site and welcomed them to the blogging world!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh I like huskies... I think that might be becoz I'm a hamsterberian.
I'm going to say hi to them

~ girl girl

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hi there Sasha from Bonnie Scotland, pleased to meet you! I will put a link on my Blog to yours if that's ok?

We love Huskies and we have made lots of Husky pals since I have been blogging.

love and licks, from Marvin Braveheart Hound in Scotland. xx

Love and Light from his Mama, Jeannie xxx We will say hi to them later!

Ferndoggle said...

Thanks for the heads up Sasha...we stopped by & said hello!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

forgot to say there, thanks for calling in on my Blog, Welcome to the mad dog blogging world!

Marv xxxx

Sasha said...

Hi, Marvin, you're more than welcome to link to me, and I'll link to your blog!
I'm heading over to read your blog.

fee said...

dear sasha, i've come in from sunny singapore to say hi! welcome to bloggerland!

loves,
fee

fee said...

hi sasha, thanks for showing us the way to quincy and tristin's. what's parvo?

loves,
fee
ps: have you eaten the sofa yet?

Sasha said...

Parvo is apparently something bad. When you go to the vet and get needles, its so you don't get parvo.
I leave the sofa eating to Isis.