Tuesday, July 24, 2007

SO not fair

Yesterday, 2 good smelling packages came in the mail addressed to the humans, but smelled like they were for us.
One had Wysong dog food samples, the other had YUMMY CHUMMIES. Obviously they're for us, so I waited for our treats. And waited. And waited.
Apparently they were for the hike and NOT for us.
Well, I'm hiking, so I should get some. Apparently it's not working that way. They are going to go in goodie bags for the hikers, and into raffle baskets. Apparently I'll be buying a lot of raffle tickets. Maybe Isis can break into the box, like she did with those other treats (also for the hike, there are boxes of treats down there, taunting us)
I made the human mom go order us some YUMMY CHUMMIES. So if they come soon, maybe I won't claw her.
They better come soon....

8 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

We've had Yummie Chummies before. The Salmon was our favorite. You'll need lots of nurishment for the big hike!!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

The Army of Four said...

Oh, those Yummy Chummies are SO good. And SO stinky. Good & stinky. How I love them!
Tail wags,
Storm

Kapp pack said...

Wow sounds like lots of goodies for the hike. I can't wait.

-Kelsey Ann

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I think you should definitely get some now! You better find where your mom is hiding them and break in!

Steve

Khady Lynn said...

Now that's just plan CRUEL! How dare she buy all that stuff and not give you ANY! She definitely deserves to be clawed, even if the stuff doesn't arrive soon!

Holly

One Little Birdie said...

Wow, we would be very upset too. It's just a big tease havin all that stuff around and not sharing!

Anonymous said...

Oh Yummy Chummies are SOOO good. Mom says they are stinky, but who cares.. I love them! I am glad some were ordered for you!!! I think the bag your mom has now should be given to you now so the claw doesn't have to come out!
Hugs,
Sitka

Mud Monster said...

Hey Sasha,
We hit you with the "tag bug" check out our blog for more info!!

Quincy & Tristin