Monday, July 9, 2007

Hike pledges

OK, as I mentioned, the humans are making me hike on September 1.
I am looking for dogs to pledge for my hike. You can either mail it or Paypal it.
Mail goes to
HTHNBR
PO Box 21202
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Or pay via Paypal
Just let me know you pledge, so I can keep an eye out for it.
All the money of course goes to the rescue dogs with HTHNBR. I would really prefer that it go to my biscuit fund, but what can you do.
I'm also trying to talk Meeshka into coming to the hike and hiking with me.
All my blog friends are invited!! Let's have a dogblog party in PA!!
More info will be available at Harnessed to Hope's site
And I'll have to remember to post a picture of myself looking extra-fluffy after my stupid bath. I'm not Meeshka-fluffy, but still.
BTW, for some reason I can't put a stupid title on this post. I'll try later.

1 comment:

The Brat Pack said...

We're slow seeing this (as always). I'm gonna swipe Moms plastic and sponsor you!

Thrawn