Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hurt puppy

Harnessed to Hope Northern Breed Rescue just took in a 7-8 month old puppy.
Apparently she has a broken leg, and some humans tied her to the door of the SPCA.
They thought they'd have to cut her leg off (euw) but it turns out they're gonna pin it back together.
But this pinning stuff is apparently expensive, and requires a big operation, and vet visits, and other annoying things.
So thanks to everyone who's sponsored Meeshka in Blogathon, since that money is going to be going to little Xia's surgery.
And I imagine a lot of the money from that hike thing will go to her as well. Apparently none will go to my biscuit fund or my liverwurst fund. Sigh. So thanks to all who are supporting Meeshka at blogathon, and me for the hike, cause it's going to a good cause.
Just for the record, I'm bored today.
I've stomped on the humans, stomped Isis (who won't play with me) clawed the humans a few times, and now I'm bored.
It's too hot to go outside and play, there's nothing to do in the house, and I'm bored, bored, bored. Someone come over and play with me, or I'll have to go back to human clawing, which is now boring too.
Stupid heat, stupid Isis, stupid Ray, stupid everything.

7 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

Poor puppy! Humans are so mean sometime.

I'm bored too. It's been too hot for walkies & now it's STORMING! Just when it cools off enough for walkies...stupid rain.

I'm just gonna go jump on Penny's head.

Lola

The Army of Four said...

We're going to steal mom's checkbook and send something to help Xia!
Tail wags,
Storm

Sasha said...

Thanks, Storm!!

TeeJay said...

hey omg i like that puppy kar. i wish i culd help out peace TJ

Freda said...

Hey Sashas,

Thanks for sniffin' arounds my place. I'm doin' betters. Thanks.

Ya, lots of things are stupids! Certainly the weathers and my secretary. Our hots is over for a light or 1,2 1,2 two. Better than the 1,2 1,2 108° last weeks.

Hope you have found a distraction, coz I'd hate to read more abouts clawed peeps.

Hope the hurt puppy is hoppin' arounds soon.

Wuufs!

Freda Ƨ

P.S. My mum's bro lives nears Philly.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh that poor puppy. I'm glad it's getting some help now. Maybe you can come visit me, I'll play with you. :)

~ girl girl

Khady Lynn said...

Poor baby! I know she will get the care she deserves and hopefully a loving home soon too!

Holly