Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Isis looks like an idiot


At Horsham Day on Saturday, someone was giving away stupid head things. Of course the humans felt compelled to bring them home and try them on Isis. They didn't even think of trying it on me. Isis should be ashamed of herself for letting them get away with this. She is an anti-husky. I'm embarrassed to be seen with her.
She also let them put a tshirt on her at events.
I don't know what to do with her.
Sasha, with Isis, making me embarrassed to be a husky

8 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, I can't believe she let someone put that on her head! I bet it would have tasted good all chewed up!

Steve

Anonymous said...

oh my dogness.. I agree with Sitka - no way anything is gonna be put on my head!
hugs,
Sitka

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Woo-hoo, a doggie has to have keep it's dignity. Mommy wanted to put hats on Juneau & me on my birfday & take our pictures. But daddy said not to do it to us. I'm glad that he was on our side!
Til next time,
-Cosmos-

One Little Birdie said...

Huskies are definately not meant to wear clothing. We have lots of fur - we need nothing else. Okay, a collar &/or harness, but nothing else. Hats on huskies, sheesh

Kapp pack said...

THe farthest I go with getting dressed up is mooching for donation with a vest special made to collect money. I do this at meet and greets to help MaPaw. I wasn't an official MaPaw dog....but they made me an honorary member

Kisses, Sky

IndyPindy said...

Wow, Isis needs to take Husky lessons from you! That thing would have been shredded in no time if my humans tried to put it on me!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Isis does look cute smiling in that hat

~ girl girl

IndyPindy said...

Sasha, I tagged you on my blog!