Sunday, July 22, 2007

My favorite books

Holly has tagged me to list my 5 favorite books. OK, this is a tough one, but I'll give it my best.
1) The Yellow Pages phone book. I like the texture, there's lots to eat, and it makes a huge mess on the floor when it's well-scattered.
2)Cookbooks!! They look so good, and the stupid humans won't cook any of that for me.
So why have cookbooks around? I eat 'em every chance I get.
3) Hardbacks. I love the hardback covers. Yum! (I do have to say I'm partial to James Patterson novels, largely because they are on the bottom shelf of the bookcase and easy to reach)
4) Yearbooks. My human mom left her high school yearbook out once. I only got to eat the spine, but it wasn't bad. Well-aged.
5) Files. OK, not exactly a book. But the humans keep track of rescue dogs here. Leave a file out, it's lunchtime.
I tag Georgie and Magic, Quincy and Tristin, and Girl Girl

6 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

That's a new take on the favorite books that I hadn't thought of!!! Samuel has eaten a few, including mom's first Dogged and Determined and also her Merck Vet Manual! And that books about 4 inches thick!

Holly

Kapp pack said...

I ate one of my mom's new books about a month ago. I say you leave it out it's fair game!

-Kelsey Ann

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. I gotta think about this one... You sure do make books sound yummy. :)


~ girl girl

One Little Birdie said...

General had a taste for cookbooks too, but we have to say none of us has never tried that particular snack. I think our mom would really not like it if we tried. It might be aworse reaction that when Shiloh eats one of her shoes....

Anonymous said...

I haven't actually eaten portions of a book, but I have slobbered on them. Does that count?
Hugs,
Sitka

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hello Sasha

I have done the book post thingy too.

But I haven't eaten any. Yet.

Pippa