Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tagged


I got tagged by Quincy and Tristin to answer 5 questions.
Here they are:

Where is your favorite place to sleep??
I think I"ve posted this pic, but here in the bathroom, around the toilet, in the way.


Is there a specific trick your humans make you do to get treats??
We have an understanding. Give me the treat, and I don't claw you.

If you could spend an entire day doing anything at all with anyone what would you do and with whom??
I would wake up, in the human bed. They would be on the floor on the dog beds. For breakfast, I would have liverwurst in bed. Then I would ride, in the front seat with no seatbelt, to the dog park, where only Sasha-approved dogs would be allowed. Next, a shopping trip to the grocery store. Forget the pet store. I want my treats to come from the butcher. I'd like some chicken, fliet mignon, shrimp, turkey, perhaps a nice salmon, and of course cheese and liverwurst. Some ice cream for dessert. After the humans make lunch from what we purchased, I would take a nap in the bay window. Perhaps snack on a hardback book or two. Then I would beat up Isis and Ray Charles, without getting yelled at by the humans. I would go in and out all day without the humans complaining about having to open the doors constantly for me. Next, midafternoon snack. Then a nap, and dinner. Then and I would go out and play in the snow for a while, since of course if it's me day, it would have snowed, followed by a bedtime snack. Then I would sit down, at my own computer, and blog about the day.


What is your favorite toy??
I don't play with toys. Unless Isis is having fun with one, then I want that.

If you could change one thing in your life. What would you change??
The humans would never get on my sofa or bed.

Let's see, I tag the Kapp Pack, Doodles, and Dakota.

6 comments:

Mud Monster said...

HAHAHA cute Sasha. Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Ha roooo Sasha! These are AWESOME questions and answers!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Very good answers! I also like lying on tile.

Steve

One Little Birdie said...

Sahsa, you certainly know what you want! HaRoo!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Sasha, I like that understanding with your hooman on how you get treats. hee hee


~ girl girl

Ferndoggle said...

I like your trick. I'm gonna come up with a new one too. Give me treats & I don't jump on your head.

Lola