Monday, July 9, 2007

I'm a rocking girl blogger!!!


Thanks to Holly for nominating me to be a rocking girl blogger! If you know someone who is a cool girl blogger, you nominate them. Then they nominate 7 people (or dogs) and so on.
Just right click on the rocking girl blogger button, click save, then put it in your blog!
I nominate Storms and Amber of the Army of 4, Girl Girl, MayaMarie, Kelsey Ann, Opy, and Penny and Lola, from the Dogs of Jackman Avenue! I know that's 8, but 8 is my lucky number, and you all rock!!

6 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

You are very welcome Sasha! It's a great way to meet great girl bloggers! There are so many of us out there, and since my human is a fellow sibernetter, like your human, and I love reading your adventures, I knew you deserved the award!

Holly

Kapp pack said...

Thanks Sasha....I really appreciate being nominated. Did you know Tubey and I are thinking about running on the same ticket?

-Kelsey Ann

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Thanks for the nomination.
You sure are a rocking girl blogger too. :)

~ girl girl

The Army of Four said...

Thank roo, Sasha! You rock!
Storms & Amber

Anonymous said...

Woo Woo you rockin' girl!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Thanks heaps Sasha for making me a Rocking girl Blogger :) What an hour - now I have to pass it along :)

Love
Opy