Thursday, July 19, 2007

Time capsule

Indy tagged me to list 5 things I would put in a time capsule. At first I thought they meant 5 things I would put away, never to come back. That's easy.
1) Thunder
2) Fireworks
3) Tshirts
4) Baths
5) Dog Brushes
Actually, there are a lot more things I want to put in there....
However, apparently the 5 things are my 5 favorite things.
Which is a little trickier.

1) My couch (without Isis taking up all the room)
2) My bay window, where I love to look out (you can see it in the photo above my couch)
3) Chicken Jerky!
4) Liverwurst (thanks to Ray for the liverwurst, he's the one who won't eat his creaky dog pills in anything else!)
5) Ice Cream

10 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

OMG I love, love, love chicken jerky. It's my very favorite & I have very discriminating tastes. Don't put it in the time capsule...send it to me!

Penny

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I totally agree with you on the bath and brushes thing!! I like your other real picks as well.

Kat

One Little Birdie said...

when we finally get together for our play date, we will have to have ice cream too!

Anonymous said...

Sasha, you are so cute. I love the time capsule with things that will never come back. Awesome job on those!
Hugs,
Sitka

The Husky in the Window said...

Good idea on 2 capsules. One for the good stuff and one for the "things that have to go" stuff.

Oh, and Isis needs to stop with the hat. That's just so not right. Missy would do someting like that too. You know, they do it for attention. They really do. They just can't compete with our cuteness.

MayaMarie

Kapp pack said...

Don't forget medicine disguised as good foods like peanut butter! Come meet our "new" pupper!

-Kelsey Ann

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah to putting in Ice Cream

~ girl girl

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sasha.
I think is a good idea to have 2 time capsules! I like your choices (minus the bath because I love it)
I've never had chicken jerky! We can't find those treats here.
Have a great weekend.
Lorenza

Khady Lynn said...

I put my couch in my time capsule too!! It is my favorite place to nap.

I do like your idea of things we want to get rid of. Maybe you can start of "destruction capsule" going around!

Holly

Khady Lynn said...

Hey Sasha! I have tagged you for a new game! Stop by my blog!

Holly