Wednesday, July 4, 2007

DOGPARK AGAIN


Today I decided to let the humans sleep till 8! Then I clawed one side of the bed, then the other, then back to the first side, until they made room for me.
The human mom finally sat up so I could take over her pillows.
It's nice and cool today, so they decided to take Isis and I to the DOGPARK!!!! There were lots of dogs there. We played a while. That little dog there loved to play chase, so Isis and I chased him all over. Here is Isis running. Since she doesn't have a blog of her own, I'll let her stick her video on mine.

After the DOGPARK, we walked South Street and got pretzels and Irish Water Ice.
Yum!

6 comments:

IndyPindy said...

Looks like you had fun Isis!

Anonymous said...

Irish Water Ice? That is new to me. I shall google it! Oh, Isis looked like she had fun!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

One Little Birdie said...

What makes the water ice Irish? that looks like a nice park and everyone had fun. It was too rainy here today :( but at least no big boomies

The Brat Pack said...

That looks like tons of fun! Sam and I went to a dogpark today but we were the only ones there.

Dot & The Brat Pack

Amici said...

Wahoo! We love the dog park! Your place looks fun. :) What is irish water ice?

Sasha said...

I don't know what Irish Ice is. But it was with the Auntie Anne's pretzel place, and it was really good!