Monday, July 9, 2007

I met my blog friend Magnum!

I FORGOT TO TELL YOU!!
I met Magnum Saturday.
The humans went to check out Norristown Farm Park, where Mapaw Siberian Husky Rescue, Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue and Harnessed to Hope Northern Breed Rescue are sponsoring a hike, and they brought Ray, Isis and I along.
Magnum was there with his human Mike, and we got to buttsniff and pee on top of each other's peespots.
I also got to meet Brandi, who lives with Kathy of Mapaw, but she's older and I didn't get too close. I know how to respect my elders.
So I had a fun Saturday, got to meet new friends, and saw Nero, who's Isis's friend (they both look alike!)
Maybe this whole "hike" thing won't be that bad.

6 comments:

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh Sasha, that is so cool that you got to meet Magnum. The hike thing sounds fun. We don't hike here. We used to go to the levee, but since that storm of 2005, it's not allowed b/c they are making it a lot bigger to keep the lake in it. I'll have have to watch for our hiking pictures.
MayaMarie

Kapp pack said...

I can't wait to meet all of you too, when Mom takes me for the "real" hike

Did you know I used to live with Ma (Kathy) and Pa?

-Kelsey Ann

Khady Lynn said...

Oh Sasha, how fun that must have been! I sure wish I lived closer so I could join everyone. It sounds like a lot of fun!

I'll pledge for you instead, since I can't be there.

Holly

Khady Lynn said...

I sent my pledge!!

Holly

Khady Lynn said...

Sasha,
I have given you an award! Stop over at my blog for details!

Holly

One Little Birdie said...

We are so sorry to have missed the meeting! Stupid dad made other plans without askin mom. We'll meet soon, really we will!