Sunday, July 15, 2007

My big weekend

Yesterday I got to go to Horsham Day, which is an event that Harnessed to Hope Northern Breed Rescue goes to. There were lots of dogs to butt sniff with, and lots of people to mooch food from. I got to hang with Magic and Georgie too, since they went to the event. Georgie seems to be feeling better, by the way.
It was HOT at the event, so my human mom went to WaWa and got me an ice cream cup. That helped me cool off for sure.
And today, I had brussels sprouts. Yum!!
Oh, and Meeshka's stupid human woman finally got my information on the hike site.
Go there, click on pledge information, then find ME if you want to sponsor me.
AND Xia is home. She's the one with the broken leg. Turns out they could fix it, so she just had surgery that cost $1800. That would've bought me a LOT of biscuits, I think.
PLUS a rescue person just went and got a mom and 3 pups from somewhere called North Carolina. They're in a foster home mow. I like puppies, I think my human mom should go get one for me.
So that's it, I had a big weekend today, lots to report.

7 comments:

The Husky in the Window said...

You had a busy weekend. The video of the pups looked fun. My mom wishes we lived up north so she could help with rescue.
MayaMarie

Kapp pack said...

You certainly were busy. Did you get time for a nap?

-Kelsey Ann

Khady Lynn said...

I sure wish I lived closer to you all at HTH! Then I could meet so many great doggies! My closest doggie bloggers are the Ao4, Turbo, and the dogs of D'Azul. My human will be meeting some of the D'Azul doggs when they come to Omaha for the Dog show next weekend. Mom is very excited. I wish I could go!

I think your human needs to get the one that was in the back window!

Holly

Ferndoggle said...

What a fun weekend...especially the ice cream part! We're gonna look for you on the hike site & send a pledge in!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Sasha said...

Thanks to Sherman, Penny and Lola!!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sasha.
Nice to meet you. Thanks for coming to visit my blog.
Sure you had a very busy and fun weekend! I love ice cream too!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a busy weekend!!! As for getting the human mom wet because she bathed me.. OH Yes, I got her completely soaked AND I also soaked the bathroom floor and walls!!! That part was super fun!!!

Hugs,
Sitka