Saturday, June 30, 2007

DOGPARK!!!



Today was a big day! Isis and I got to go to the DOGPARK!!
I woke the humans up at 6, cause I was bored. They didn't seem to want to get up, so I clawed some, and that helped.
Then we went downstairs, and I clawed, and I stomped, and I ran.
They said something about me being obnoxious. Then (and this is the best part) they figured to run off some of my energy, we should go to the DOGPARK!
Of course, Isis had to come too. Never just take ME...
Anyway, it was a DOGPARK I've never been to before, though that suckup brat Isis apparently went last week. Someone's getting a claw for that..
It was cool, there were lots of dogs to play with.
Then we wandered around the neighborhood, got some water, and went back to the car just as it was getting hot.

FOR THE RECORD, I should've mentioned who is who.
The fat, lazy dog on top is Isis. I, of course, am the gorgeous black and white on the right. No self respecting husky would go to a DOGPARK and lay down!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Sasha! I have never been to a dog park before... you are super lucky. Hey, what kind of harness are you wearing? It looks super duper!
Hugs,
Sitka

Sasha said...

Well, it's apparently a supersecure harness and leash. The old ones came loose sometimes, so they foiled our escape plot and bought these from http://www.champk-9.com/

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Sasha,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make LOTS of new friends here :)

Love
Opy

One Little Birdie said...

So, where is your awesome dogpark? Ours is called Reservoir Dogs in Phoenixville. Shiloh & Misty went today too! Guinness doesn't behave enough to go :( She gets too cranky and protective of M&D on her leash and others are afraid of her - HA, she's just makin noise!

Anonymous said...

I have never been to a dog park either :]

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD HEAPS OF FUN :]
I should get my hoomans to take me and Jez there one day

♥Floss & Jez

The Brat Pack said...

That looks like a lot of fun! It doesn't stop raining long enough to do anything cool here anymore.

I hope Mom doesn't see that harness link.

Thrawn

Amici said...

Ya! We went to the dog park today too! Your dog park looks like it has a nice sturdy fence. Ours is more of the cheaper kind. Did you see some other Huskies there? We saw 3 today!

Anonymous said...

Woo Sasha... Thanks for letting me know about your harness. Hey, you have been tagged. See my blog for more info :)
HUgs,
Sitka

Khady Lynn said...

I've never gotten to go to a dog park. The humans thinkj I'm too bossy and might pick on some of the dogs. Oh well, at least I get to boss everyone around here.

Holly

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Sasha, you're a cute fluffy doggie. :) The dog park sure looks fun

~ girl girl