Friday, June 29, 2007

I've been tagged

Tasha and Eva tagged me to share 7 random things about myself.
Here goes.
1) I love to eat hardback books, phonebooks, and candles
2) I HATE my paws getting muddy.
3) I like to sleep in the bathroom by the toilet, with the air conditioner vent blowing on my bloomers.
4) I don't like thunder or fireworks.
5) I ate my human mom's wedding shoe (just one!) 2 weeks before her wedding.
6) I don't like walking on tile or slippery floors. My feet slide.
7) I won't catch food if you throw it at me, but I will catch a snowball in my mouth.

I tag Meeshka, Indy , and Guinness and Shiloh.

By the way, if anyone wants to add a link to my blog, on their blog, please feel free. And let me know, I'll link to you! I'm having fun making new blog friends, and planning to take over the world.

7 comments:

The Brat Pack said...

Good job with the wedding shoe! I bet she freaked out!

We're adding you to our pals, hope you don't mind!

Thrawn & The Other Brats

One Little Birdie said...

We've added you to our blog and take your tag challange. Go ahead and add us iffin ya want

One Little Birdie said...

BTW, we love your little pofile picture - very "Art - The Dog" Mommy has a thing for big nosey pictures - it makes her just wanna kiss em!

One Little Birdie said...

profile - mommy, learn how to type!

Amici said...

Yikes! Having your wedding shoe eaten right before your wedding probably wasn't in your wedding plans. :P

That is funny that Sasha will catch snowballs but not food. Least you know she has a mind of her own. :)

Khady Lynn said...

I like the wedding shoe eating thing! That was great!

Thanks for sharing your info with us!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Oh my dogness! I can't believe you ate the shoe. If I had done that, mom would have told me nononono and just went barefoot! And I agree... fireworks and thunder are evil!!!
Hugs,
Sitka