Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Questions

1. Your age? 9

2. Your age when came to live with your people? About 1

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Cool brown leather

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? Bev! She comes and gives us treats.

5. How much do you weigh? A lady never tells.

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Well, expensive as in expensive vet visits! I got a hold of some people medicine once...Motrin. That was a vet visit, and fluid in my back, and needles. The pound of fudge was 2 vet visits! The chocolate covered espresso beans was just a call to the doggie poison control.

7. Do you like other Dogs? As long as they follow Sashaville rules.

8. Who is your best non-human friend? I like Ray and Isis alright.

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Neither. I'm a husky. I don't fetch.

10. Do you like to be brushed? No.

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Both, with liverwurst.

12. Do your people cut your toenails? I don't want to talk about it.

13. Any formal education? No, I'm naturally brilliant.

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Depends on my mood. Today, in this ridiculous heat, couch potato.

15. Five nicknames your people call you. Oh, they have a bunch of stupid human names for me. Sashalini, Miserable ( I don't appreciate that, and they get a claw for that)
Missie...
16. What is your best trick? CLAW CLAW GIVE ME FOOD NOW

17. Do you like kitties? I don't care either way as long as they don't eat my food or lay on my sofa.

18. What did you have for breakfast? Innova Evo mixed with refrigerated Fresh Pet food.

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? Um, well, I caught a bird once, but he wasn't really moving before I caught him...

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? 2 weeks ago, for lots of needles. They said a "checkup". I was good, too. Last time it took 4 people to hold me down and trim my nails. I let them this time.

21. Where do you sleep at night? Right next to the toilet, as I showed you in yesterday's blog.

22. Do you like to swim? I don't like my dainty paws getting wet, unless I'm playing in snow.

23. Can you make puppies? NO way.

24. Do you give kisses? Sometimes, if I'm feeling charitable.

25. Can you potty on command? Nope. I could. I just won't.

26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? OK, someone fill me in.

7 comments:

One Little Birdie said...

Hi, Sasha! Welcome to doggy blogging. Mommy says it is addictive, and, like coffee, you can never do it enough!

Marley said...

Hi Sasha, I am so excited that you've joined the blogring! Mom read that you were doing so over Sibernet, so I just had to check you out!

A "Cuz" is a type of toy...check it out here: http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_id=324

I have a red Bad Cuz...I cannot possibly imagine why my Mom got me the "bad" one...

Marls

Frog the Dog said...

Hi Sasha, it's me, frog the dog!
You are SO beautiful!
I have just met Shiloh and Guiness, and now I've found you - want to be chums?
I'm a sheepdog, but I DO have one blue eye and one brown eye, so Shiloh and Guiness said I might have bits of husky in me.Does that mean I can get to pull a sled now??
Cool!
See you around - keep up the dogblog!

Sasha said...

Hi, Frog! My humans really like sheepdogs, and I played with some before. They seem to be good at ignoring humans too. So yes, let's be friends!

Sasha said...

I don't have a Cuz!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Sasha... Cool answers! Hey, I eat Innova EVO too! yummers!

Hugs,
Sitka

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Hey Sasha, I just need to let you know that Cuzes are the greatest thing in the world. THE WORLD!!!!