Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fun with humans


What's the point of having humans around if you don't abuse them?
This morning I did one of my favorites.
The human guy was sleeping, human woman was in the shower.
So I went to the human guy and clawed and did the I-have-to-pee dance. HURRY HURRY, with claws and stomping and everything, and ran downstairs.
By the time he staggered down to let me out, I was already asleep on the sofa.
Then, there's the steal the human's spot on the sofa as soon as they get up.
That's a good one. It helps if you curl up and look cute, so they don't try to heave you off.
Then there's the sleep-by-the-toilet. THAT irritates the humans every time.
I'll have more advice coming up. Right now, it's my naptime.

4 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Samuel, my Siberian step-brother, and I love hogging the couch! It usually leads to dad laying on the floor cuz mom refuses to give up her recliner!!

Monty and Abby like to take turns laying in the bathroom in front of the bathtub. Weirdo Samuel just lays IN the bathtub.

Holly

Anonymous said...

Ha rooo!!! I like to get in the bathrub when it is HOT outside and when it thunders. Weird, I know. Oh, and the couch is AWESOME!!! I love stealing seats in my house!
Hugs,
Sitka

One Little Birdie said...

Mom & Dad bought us a leather couch cuz they were just sick and tired of trying to de-fur the others. We love leather - it's gets nice n cool in the air conditioning. It's big enough for 2, so we 3 just swap out. The interlopers get it after we take all the coolness...hhehheheheh

Sasha said...

We HAD a leather sofa, but someone who shall remain nameless (Isis) ate it.
So no more leather.
We do have a sofa with a cool lounge on one end that I've taken over.