Saturday, January 5, 2008

Stupid humans and their stupid computers

I'm still around. The human mom's computer is in the shop (for the THIRD time in a month) so I haven't gotten to blog much. I am stealing the human dad's computer.
I'll update everyone on the holidays later. Isis ruined our dog park visit right before Christmas, the moron. I have pictures.
But look at what the stupid humans have been up to. This is the OTHER reason I haven't gotten near a computer. When it wasn't in the shop, she was here, on this site, listing books:

Now, you know I like nibbling on the occasional novel, so I never complain about a fresh supply, but really, we have a TON of books, and I need to blog.
Apparently, you can list books you want to get rid of (paperback, hardback, even audio books, and since Ray has been known to eat cassettes, we don't need them here) You can also get books from people, that they want to get rid of, for free!
If you use that link to sign up my human will get referral points.
So that's it for now.
I will post soon about the Isis saga, the moron.

5 comments:

Kapp pack said...

Sorry to hear about your computer. We've been wondering why you and your mom have been so quiet! Can't wait to hear about the Isis episode.

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh computers drive my Jeannie totally mad! I hope its better soon.

Called by to wish you a Happy New Year and here is to more Blogging in 2008!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Sasha,
Glad to know you're still around. We might show our mom that paperback book link, but if it's going to keep her doing things without us, maybe not.

Steve and Kat

Khady Lynn said...

Books are quite fun to chew up. Samuel is notoriously good at it. Mom doesn't have time to read much. Now that I have a blog, and there's Sibernet and Husky Heaven, she is too busy with the computer. Luckily, she does let me on to do my puter business!

Hbbb

Ferndoggle said...

Good to see you back Sasha! I missed you. Sorry bout the 'puter.

I'm sure Isis pulled a Sherman...can't wait to hear the whole story.

Penny