Monday, January 21, 2008

FINALLY

As you may remember, we were on our way to the dog park when Isis ruined it with that ridiculous fat ear situation.
THEN we couldn't go because her ear had to heal. Well, FINALLY, it was healed enough to go to the dog park.
We went yesterday! It was nice and cold and great dog park weather. Isis had fun with some yappy beagle. I met a cool Akita/Sibe/GSD mix and a Rhodesian Ridgeback.
When the yappy beagle owner was leaving, I snuck past the first gate, and almost made it out, but the humans caught me and dragged me back in.
Hopefully since fat Isis is on a diet, we'll go to the dog park more so she can run off the flab.

2 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh no! You don't want to escape the dog park! One time we went to the dog park and I escaped the car without Mom on the other end of my leash, but I just ran to the gate and somebody let me inside. I love the park!

Kat

Kapp pack said...

Sounds like fun! Be careful of abusing your dog park privileges. They might not take you back there!

WOo woo, Kelsey Ann