Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm still here


Sorry, it's been a month since I've posted!!
I've been busy lately.
It's FINALLY getting cooler around here, so I've been hanging out on the deck a lot.
The humans (sigh) put a big fence around our yard, so no chance of getting out. BUT, they're also getting rid of the mud in the yard and putting up some nice concrete. It's about time. They know how I feel about muddy paws.
I've been going to the dog park a lot. Here's a picture of me with one of my friends.
Ooh, and I have big news. I'm going to be in a parade Sunday!! It's in Northeast Philadelphia. I'll be parading with Mapaw Siberian Husky Rescue. So hopefully some fellow bloggers will be there.
I'll post pictures afterward. The stupid humans spent a million dollars on new iPhones, instead of dog treats, the least they can do is take some pictures of me with them.
I'll also post pictures of the new backyard, once it's done.
I'll try to be better about blogging. I will be heading to everyone's blogs to catch up today.

19 comments:

Tucker said...

It's good to hear from you! But it's good to have things to do, too! Write when you can.

Ferndoggle said...

Sasha, I'm totally diggin' this cool weather too...being part Wolf, and all.

Sherman
(who is NOT part wolf, but thinks he is.)

Kapp pack said...

I hope that you have fun at the parade. I won't be there, but I'm sending Sky in my place.

Woo-woo, Kelsey Ann

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Glad yur back to blogging again. It's been raining & raining in PGH. Where's the snow that we are promised - we want that, huh!! Hate wet rain. Our back yard has lots of spots where there is no grass & just dirt. Our mommy & daddy are thinking about what to do fur next year. A lot of the grass got burned up wif the hot weather (& also wif me running after the lil demon we tore up sum of the grass, too).
Stop by & say hi at our blog when you can,
-Cosmos-

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh, iPhones. That explains why you haven't been blogging. The same thing happened when my parents got them. I can't wait to see pictures of the parade!

Kat

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hiya Sasha!

No worries on the not blogging, it is so difficult to find enough time - we have not forgotten you.

We had a quiet hour this afternoon, for a change, so we have spent it catching up with all the blogs!

But even so, we have not done them all!

Happy Weekend, Have a good Parade!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

Amici said...

We're glad to read your post! It had been a while but at least you seem healthy and having tons of fun!

Anonymous said...

Wooo Sasha... good to hear from you. Tia and I have missed you but can understand that it has been busy. My mom has been busy too!
Hugs,
Sitka

The Army of Four said...

Hi Sasha! I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Amber

Bama said...

Hi Sasha,
Glad you're back. We understand being busy, it's been pretty crazy around here lately, too. We're glad it was just normal "stuff" and nothing serious keeping you away.
Manykisses,
Bama & the RHP

Khady Lynn said...

Miss Sasha, where have you been? I miss woo!

Holly

Dakota said...

Merry Christmas to you all!

Love,
Dakota and The Mom

Shmoo said...

Merry Christmas from snowless horribly bland Merryland

Meeshka

The Husky in the Window said...

Merry Christmas Sasha. Give your humans lots of hugs and kisses.

MayaMarie, Missy and Bella

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Have a very happy Christmas!

Khady Lynn said...

Merry Christmas Sasha! I hope Santa was good to you! Please check in with us!

Holly

Kapp pack said...

Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We miss you! Please tell us what's been going on with you!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Khady Lynn said...

Hey Sasha, where are you? It's 2008 now and we haven't heard from you since mid November!!

Holly

Mud Monster said...

Where you been at Sasha??