Monday, January 14, 2008

New yard!


Apparently we're getting a new backyard. Really, it's about time. The OLD backyard was all muddy, and I do hate to dirty my paws. So they have finally decided to do something about it. They said it's all done, and looks nice, but we can't see it yet. Something about having to seal it (why we need seals in our new backyard is beyond me) and the seals can't come for a couple weeks. So until then, no dog pee in the yard.
SO this is good and bad news. The good news is they have to walk us a lot. We've never gotten so many walks. The old guy Ray is getting a little tired out, I think. But Isis is really chunking up, and could use some walks. I don't, of course, need to lose a pound, but I enjoy a good stroll. The bad news is when they don't walk us, we have to go out on the deck which is covered with plastic so our pee doesn't get on the new yard. The plastic is slippery and yucky and wet. I'm not happy about that at all.
I think the humans should just stay home from work and walk us whenever we want until we can use the backyard. But they don't seem to care what I think, since they're both at work now. Sigh.
Sasha, pouting.

8 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Ooooh, excellent pouty-pose, Sasha! Really!
Maybe they're waiting for it to get really cold, so the seals will be comfy. They eat a lot of fish, so maybe you'll get to share some salmons with them or something!
Tail wags,
Stormy

Kapp pack said...

Can't wait to see the new yard. I absolutely have having dirty paws, too.

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Anonymous said...

Dakota hates dirty paws too. He is very big on being beautiful! Hang in there Sasha!

Mandy @ asmalltribe.net

The Daily Echo said...

Our humans did away with the mud in our yard too. Mom seems much happier although just to be on the safe side she made sure her new kitchen floor was in "muted mud tones". She loves that! Now she has to LOOK for the dirt. I just don't get it.
ECHO

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

We knows how you feel, Sasha. We aren't allowed in the backyard now unless there is snow cuz from us doing zoomies & running after each other there is more mud than grass. Our daddy said that he will re-seed it in the Spring. But then we won't be able to run around in it fur awhile after that. Mommy hates when we sneak into the house before she wipes our feet off.
-Comos & Juneau-

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear poor Sasha. But I'm excited to see your new yard

~ Girl girl

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

You can send me your old yard. I like mud!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You'll have to show us some pictures of the seals on your new yard. I'm very curious about that.

Kat