Saturday, August 4, 2007

It just gets worse

So, apparently, not only are they leaving ME behind,but I just found out that Meeshka's human is coming over here to go to the Karen thing with my humans. And, yep, you guessed it, Meeshka's not coming either.
So Meeshka's human woman is coming here, without Meeshka, then all the humans head off to do something cool, without any of us.
Obviously, Meeshka and I will have to discuss what we're going to do about this. We can't let them get away with this kind of behavior.
I swear, sometimes these humans are more trouble than they're worth.
Sasha, sharpening the claw

8 comments:

Shmoo said...

WHAT?
Excuse me WHAT????

She's going someplace and not taking me? She's going to be away all night and not taking ME?

She's leaving me here with the gimpy suckup mutatoe and spineless bionic hip puppy and the human man and not taking me???

Meeshka

Kapp pack said...

I think you need to band together and come up with plan of revenge...

-Kelsey Ann

One Little Birdie said...

Don't feel bad, we will be all alone today too. Our humans are going to something called Musikfest. It's too hot out there! Come over to our house and we can all pawty while they roast. We can eat all of mommies shoes. That'll teach ehr.

Khady Lynn said...

Complete animal cruelty! Meeshka's human should have brought her along so she could hang out with you!

Holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That doesn't sound fair to us.

Steve and Kat

The Daily Echo said...

Oh Woo! You need to get with my buddy Marley and plot a plan. His Mom is leaving to go on a honeymoon - whatever that is, and isn't taking him. I didn't know the moon had honey on it so it makes no sense to me. These humans didn't read our manual. They're sposed to take us EVERYWHERE!
ECHO

Johann The Dog said...

I think I sense a coup in the making! I'm just glad they are having someone come and take care of you, instead of you having to go somewhere strange.

And don't do anything I wouldn't do!

BTW - we need to exchange links, yes? I blogrolled you today.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and wishing me well! It's so hot here, that I can't do anything but rest up, BOL!

Woof,
Johann

Sasha said...

Thanks for reminding me, Johann. I linked to you today!