Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Those humans are gonna get it.


DSC02534.JPG
Originally uploaded by Shmoomeema
OK, time to put my paw down. Meeshka's human woman stopped by Saturday (without Meeshka, of course) She came with some other human guy, who apparently does that rescue stuff. They pet us a little, bribed us with cheese to not claw them for leaving us (didn't work) then off they went to meet Karen Ramstead.
Here they are, having fun, not caring at all that we're stuck at home. These are a bunch of the rescue people. There's Meeshka's human woman in yellow, and my human dad is next to her. Karen Ramstead is sitting down, in black. My human woman is on the right, leaning over. And, take note, there's a dog there. So it's not like dogs weren't allowed. Apparently just Meeskha and I weren't allowed.
Obviously this will not go unpunished. Meeshka, we have to talk.

11 comments:

Dakota said...

At least you got cheese out of it. Did your human come home smelling like a puppy? Mine did. Oh, she went on and on about how 'nice' everyone was and what a 'great thing' this rescue did and how happy she was to meet everyone.
She didn't meet you, she didn't meet Meeshka.
She didn't meet everyone.
By the way, I heard there were pictures documenting their flagrant disloyalty. The Mom forgot her camera, so I know they weren't from her!!

Sasha said...

Oh, there are plenty of pictures.
If your mom didn't meet me or Meeshka, then who cares who she met?
Mine came home smelling like a LOT of dogs. Meeshka's human woman took a ton of pictures, just rubbing it in our faces.

Johann The Dog said...

Cheese, you got cheese, I never get cheese! Must speak to my Mum about this. Hope she's not saving it for when she has to go away!!!!

Thanks for the link, real happy to be your friend!

Licks,
Johann

Ferndoggle said...

Ya know those humans are just cruel! How dare they??? What nerve.

Next time, go on a hunger strike. Hmmmm, on second thought, scratch that...just fall down & pretend to be sick. That'll keep 'em at home!

Sherman

The Army of Four said...

So... it looks like Meeshka's mom has her arm around another dog. What a traitor! Did she pay for that when she got home? Is there a lawsuit pending?
Play bows,
Zim

The Husky in the Window said...

What are you'all gonna do?

I can't wait to find out what you and Meeshka are plotting. This is gonna be interesting.

Husky Hugs, MayaMare

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I can't believe your mom let you see that picture of her cheating on you. My mom was totally cheating on me Saturday at the husky rescue, but I didn't have time to get mad because she brought one of them home! So I've been having to focus my time on being bossy and showing Ulee that I am the ruler of the house!

Kat

Khady Lynn said...

Shameful, absolutely shameful what they did! Especially since dogs were obviously allowed!!!

They all deserve lots of clawing!

Holly

Deanna said...

Uh oh! I wouldn't want to get between a husky and their revenge!

Kapp pack said...

Humans are so unfair sometimes! They get to have all the fun!

-Kelsey Ann

Anonymous said...

Wow Sasha.. I can't believe that you and Meeshka were left out of this gathering. Especially when cake was involved. Hey... so I spy a siberian tattoo on Karen's arm? My mom is drooling over that...
Hugs!
Sitka