Monday, August 20, 2007

I've also been busy


Dogs 064
Originally uploaded by karenbelfi
I've also been very busy keeping an eye on my biscuits. Those other dogs are always trying to get 'em. You can't be too careful, you know.
Oh, so listen to this. Saturday a bunch of humans from DVSHR, Mapaw, and HTHNBR came over. There were BOXES and BOXES of treats. TONS of treats. All those boxes that have come to the house for weeks and weeks came out. Woohoo, I thought. FINALLY we get the treats.
Nope. All the treats went into bags and baskets for the hike. Big bags of peanut butter biscuits, chicken jerky, sample bags of treats, even YUMMY CHUMMIES!! What did I get? One louse peanut butter and molassas biscuit that was floating around loose, that I had to share with stupid Isis. I mean there was a ton of stuff. They made like 20 baskets to raffle off, with tons of cool stuff, and a zillion goodie bags for hikers. They couldn't spare 10-20 bags of treats for me??
Then they ate dinner, and I did my best to mooch meatballs. No luck there either.
Clearly paybacks are necessary. Any suggestions?

16 comments:

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hi there Sasha!

Could you not try the "sad eye" look, which I have perfected!

It always seems to work for me.

By the way I have never heard of Yummy Chummys, they sound lovely jubbly!

lotsa licks and love, Marvin xxxxx

Sasha said...

Hey, Marvin. I added a link to YUMMY CHUMMIES in the blog. You have to make your humans get them.

The Army of Four said...

This is ridiculous! Cookies everywhere ... and all you get is to split one!?!? I think I'd start limping or something. Horka maybe? It's time for an unknown illness!
Play bows,
Zim

The Brat Pack said...

It sounds like things are shaping up great for the Hike! Wish we could be there. That does stink that you didn't get to sample everything though. I mean, what about quality control!?!?

Thrawn

The Husky in the Window said...

Hey Sasha. We have to find a way to get you some of those treats. After all, you are doing the Hike. There has to be a way. We'll think of something.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I can't believe you're not getting any treats. That is so awful. I would refuse to do anything until you get a treat.

Steve

One Little Birdie said...

Don't feel bad Sasha. Misty is on delicate diet for a while, so she hasn't been able to have any treats either. She seems better today, but at least you didn't get 3 shots!

Kapp pack said...

I say go on a unger strike so they have to break out the good stuff to "entice" you too eat....just don't take it for enough to warrant a visit to the V-E-T!

-Kelsey Ann

Bama said...

Maybe it'll take a team effort...next time you have furfriends to visit plan for 1 to distract the humans, while someone else steals the bag off the counter, that's what we do. This would probably work at the HIKE too, you might be able to steal a whole basket. That'd serve em right!
Good luck, we're keeping our paws crossed for your success.
Manykisses,
Bama & the RHP

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Sasha. Good to see you back. Oh.. how come you didn't get more treats? I would think that you should get at least a WHOLE treat by yourself


~ Girl girl

Khady Lynn said...

Animal abuse!!! They didn't share all those treats for you???

Pee on something. Like your humans bed, or in a shoe. Or, better yet, eat one of your humans shoes! A really expensive one!

Holly

The Daily Echo said...

Oh Sasha. This calls for drastic action. What are they thinkin? That's pretty rude to make you sit there and look at all those boxes and bags and just give you the crumbly leftovers. Surely there must be something in your contract about this.
ECHO

Amici said...

Maybe when they aren't looking you can sneak a smell and then make a plan? We'll be wooing for you! Good luck!

Johann The Dog said...

You didn't get any???? Well that's just not right. You need to listen to Marvin, the sad stuff really works.

Woof, Johann

IndyPindy said...

That is SO UNFAIR! I think you need to revolt!

Anonymous said...

Wooo Sasha... is mom locking you off the Puter? I miss yoU!
Hugs,
Sitka