Thursday, February 14, 2008

My rotten night


Dogs 054
Originally uploaded by karenbelfi
My shoulder's been hurting me on and off for a while. Last night it was really sore, and I could barely walk on it. I tried to hide it from the humans, but they caught me.
So they dragged me to the ER vet, who played with my leg and made it hurt more. Does that make sense?
Then they took xrays, and showed there's nothing wrong with it. Um, so why does it hurt?
They sent me home with some drugs and I have to rest for a week. Now, for the worst part. The humans have been talking about going to the dog park Sunday with other huskies (including, I heard, Meeshka's half sister) and now I CAN'T GO!!! Isis will get to go and have all the fun, and I'll get stuck at home.
Ooh, I'm not happy about that. Something's gonna get shredded for sure.
They better not have any fun at the dog park.
OK, back to resting. I'm still pretty sore.

5 comments:

Mud Monster said...

Aw Sasha. I am sorry to hear you are feeling bad. Know that I am sending woo my love. I hope your medication works and you feel better soon. An happy valentines day to woo!!

XOXO,
Quincy

The Daily Echo said...

Poor you! I don't know why the vet has to twist the part that we try to tell everybuddy is hurt to begin with either. DUH! Humans make me wonder. We hope you're feeling much better real soon. For now you can look forlorn so Mom gives you extra treats.
ECHO

Khady Lynn said...

Poor Sasha!! I'm so sorry your shoulder is sore! Maybe it's just a strained muscle so the rest will heal it up!

I think it's mean they are going to the dog park and leaving you home!! That is sooo not fair!! You better get lots of attention and treats for that!

holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

If you need help figuring out the best thing to shred to really make your humans know that you are upset with them, just let me know.

Kat

PS. Feel better soon!

Amici said...

We hope you get better soon. It is no fun to be left alone while others go to the DOG PARK. That is one of my favorite places.