Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've been tagged.

Holly tagged me to share 7 weird facts about myself.
Here goes:
1) I will not catch food if tossed at me. I'll let it bounce off my face, then eat it off the floor. No matter what kind of food.
2) I will catch snowballs if you toss them at me.
3) I like to bury my biscuits all over the house.
4) I love to eat hardback books.
5) I don't like when Ray steps on me, and I'll growl at him if he does (so what if he's blind?)
6) I have eaten: a pound of fudge, chocolate covered espresso beans, candles, books, phone books, the human mom's wedding shoe 2 weeks before her wedding, cantaloupe, a pack of strawberry gum, a roll of Rolaids, an Elmo costume (the eyes), a computer cord, and a container of fingerpaints.
7) I have a super black stripe down my back, like a skunk stripe. No undercoat grows there ever. It's jet black, and about 6 inches wide, all the way down my back.
Here are the rules:
Now, the rules to the tag:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the blogger who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 bloggers and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
I tag Girl Girl, Quincy, Magic and Georgie, , Bama, and Guinness and Shiloh.

6 comments:

Mud Monster said...

I did my part Sasha. Check out my blog for the answers. ;-) An thanks for taggin me.

Play bows,
Quincy

Khady Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kapp pack said...

Interesting answers!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Khady Lynn said...

Wow, I'm highly impressed at the things you have eaten and not had to go to the vet for. That is quite a feat to be proud of!!!

Would you like to your our SiberMal Society? For more info, email me at hollyshouse5 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks for playing along!!!

Holly

The Husky in the Window said...

You have eaten all that?!? You are my hero! I try to get hold of some really good things, but mom gets them away from me.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Bama said...

Oh my Dogness, girl you gotta stay away from that chocolate stuff, that can hurt you! Most of the rest of it isn't really great either, although we all profess to have a taste for a good book now & then, the humans hide them from us in the room in the front of the house where we're not allowed to go unsupervised, they said cause we were trying to taste test their whole library!
Thanks for the tag, we're gonna claw mom to get a post up for us this weekend or else!
Happy V-Day kisses, (only a couple hours late)
Bama & the RHP