Friday, February 29, 2008

Back to the vet

The humans were worried that I was still limping after a week or two. Um, duh? I hurt my leg, it doesn't get better in an hour. Geez.
So they made an appointment for Wednesday, and if I stopped limping, they would cancel it. Tuesday I limped extra hard, just for good measure. They haven't taken me ANYWHERE since I hurt my leg, and I'm bored, so I figured a vet trip would at least get me out of the house.
When we got to the vet, I wanted to play with all the dogs. Noone wanted to play though. Some of the humans asked why I was there, since I wasn't limping any more. I saw the vet for maybe 30 seconds, she watched me walk, and said I was fine. I don't have to be carried up and down the stairs anymore (that was humiliating) but no dog park for a month (booo)
So my shoulder is healing nicely. Thanks to everyone for your concern.
And to get them back, besides dragging them to the vet for nothing, I've been waking them up at odd times to let me out. Sometimes 2 am, sometimes 5...whenever I wake up and think of it.

6 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Glad you're feeling better, Sasha! I wake my mom up every night to take me out. Sometimes 1, sometimes 2 ... this morning it was 3 o'clock. It keeps her guessing. Ha roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Zim

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Good job on the waking up! That will teach them!

Steve

Tucker said...

It's good you can turn it on and off like that!

Having control of our bodies is good mental discipline for when we have control of everything else!

Kapp pack said...

Glad to hear you are all better. I'm just thinking that maybe an extra VET trip wasn't a good idea....that money could have been used for treats!

Woo woo, KA

Khady Lynn said...

Glad you are feeling better! Way to freak the humans out and send them to the vet, so you could act like nothing is wrong and make them look stupid!

Good job getting them up at all house too. That's excellent training!

Holly

Amici said...

We're glad you are feeling better! I must be on your time scheudule...I've been waking up my humans at odd times in the night/morning too!