Friday, August 3, 2007

This'll be a lousy weekend

So I heard the humans talking. They're going somewhere to hear Karen Ramstead talk, and they're not taking us! Karen runs the Iditarod with a team of purebred Siberian Huskies, yet, the Siberian Husky here is being left behind. I was hoping she'd take us and I could convince Karen to take me home. It's much cooler where she lives, and maybe I'd get to ride in the sled. Obviously I'm not actually going to pull a sled, geez. Apparently, since the humans won't be around, this means I won't be able to do anything cool this weekend, like go to the dog park, or blog, or anything.
So I thought I'd take this time to remind you of the hike and to ask again for your support. If you could swipe the credit cards (I know you just did this for Meeshka) and pledge even a little bit towards my hike, I can get a goodie bag full of the cool stuff in the boxes downstairs they won't let us near. You can pledge via paypal or you can send a check to
HTHNBR
PO Box 21202
Philadelphia, PA 19114
The money, sadly, does not go to me. It goes to foster dogs in the rescue. I guess that's a good cause too.
So please click the button below if you can help, even with a little bit.







And by the way, if you want me to link to your blog, and I haven't already, remind me to, please. I tried to list everyone, but I know I forgot some people.

2 comments:

Kapp pack said...

Hopefully I'll see you at the hike...check out my blog to see why that might be in question....can you add me to your list of friends?

Khady Lynn said...

That stinks you won't get to see Karen! Maybe your humans will leave her Pretty Sled Dogs DVD running or you so you can at least dream of being up north pulling sleds!

Holly