Thursday, June 28, 2007

They're making me HIKE?

So the humans do this rescue stuff.
Fine, I guess. I came from a shelter.
It does take up a lot of their time that should be spent adoring me, but whatever.
Now, apparently, they're making me HIKE a MILE to raise money for the foster dogs.
There better not be any mud, that's all I have to say. I will not allow my paws to get dirty. The humans'll have to pull me in a wagon if it's muddy. And there BETTER be some good treats at this "hike" thing.
I know I always complain that Isis gets to go to more events than I do, but I didn't mean I should have to hike.
So if you want to sponsor me, you can paypal any amount to hthebay@gmail.com.
Be sure to say what it's for.
Apparently there are 3 rescues doing this "hike" nonsense.
Along with Harnessed to Hope Northern Breed Rescue, there is Mapaw Siberian Husky Rescue and Referral (they have a blog, too) and Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue.
There will be more information about this whole thing as it gets closer.
And you can keep an eye on the rescue website that Meeshka's human woman works on.

Sasha, queen of Sashaville, who better not get her paws dirty

4 comments:

DogMom said...

Hmmm.... we'd rather just post silly contests that spend dogmom's money!
:)
Gomer & Opie at DogsAyeView

Sasha said...

Well, I'm a big fan of money being spent on ME. And this hike thing is a good cause and all, helping rescues. But making me HIKE??

One Little Birdie said...

Don't feel badly Sasha, mom is involved too. She's gonna be face painter lady! and she's draggin daddy along and makin him work too. Shiloh's gonna go to work at mommy's library soon too so kids can read with the dogs. What we do for these humans! roo!

Khady Lynn said...

I love spending my human's money on Husky and Malamute rescue groups! HTHNBR, TOTTSHR, and MaPaw are a few of my favorites! I have them all listed on my blog too. Whatever helps my fellow northern breeds, I'm all for it.

Holly