Thursday, October 11, 2007

An exciting night!

Isis may have to apply for HULA (though she's not as good as me, of course)
Around 3 am, Isis started running around the bedroom worriedly. I, naturally, was asleep in the bathroom, so some of this was told to me by Isis. She woke the humans up. They smelled poo, but didn't see any anywhere. Isis continued to look worried, and ran down the stairs. I wanted to see what was going on, so I headed down too. They let us out, and we ran out, peed, and sniffed around a bit. What fun! A 3 am pee and sniff, and the humans were all tired. Before too long they dragged us back in.
Up we go, I go back to the bathroom, Isis, the suckup, follows them back into the bedroom, where they STILL smell poo. After more careful investigation, they find a large, soft poo in the human mom's closet, on some of her shoes-including a brand new pair she hadn't even worn yet!!
A triumphant night for HULA.
Now, this isn't without sacrifices. Because she had soft poo, I heard them discussing not letting us have any treats today. Sigh. Every silver lining has a cloud.
But, there was talk of a dog park visit this weekend. A new, INDOOR one, so even if it rains, we can go. Rumor has it quite a few huskies may be going, so that should be exciting. I'll be sure to remind the humans to bring their camera and get some pictures.

11 comments:

Kapp pack said...

We'll get to meet you on SUnday I think.....woo woo!

Sky and Canyon

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh, poo on shoes! Were they expensive shoes? That would be HULA material for sure!

Kat

Mud Monster said...

Ohh Sky and Canyon and Sasha and Isis. We overheard our mommy saying they were gonna try to take us too! Way cool!!

Good job on the shows Isis!!!

Quincy & Tristin

Tucker said...

I hope they just switch to less poo-full treats for you!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh boy. I bet your hooman wasn't happy about the poo.

Oh.. nice weekend you doggies are going to have

~ Girl girl

Shmoo said...

hehehe... poo in the shoe.

Very nice, very nice

Meeshka

Bama said...

Oh Golly, that's a good one! I bet your humans are trying to figure out if you're trying to send them a message....whooohoooohooo.
Tell them to get the dog treat cookbook from the Harnessed to Hope folks so they can give you fresh homemade treats. Mama made us pumpkin,banana,vanilla yogurt pupcycles for desert tonight. They were YUMMY!
Manykisses,
Bama & the RHP

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh I like this pooey tale, such adventures you are havin!

The Army of Four said...

There's a good poem in there somewhere. Really.
Poo. Shoe. Woo.
Luv,
Dave

Khady Lynn said...

Must be sending some sort of message I am guessing.

Holly

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Ah-Woo, poo on shoes! I bet yur hu-mom wasn't pleased to hafta clean the shoes & the closet up I know what it is like when you can't have any treats if one of us has a yucky tummy. But is it really fair for the one that is OK to hafta do wifout treats too - noooo!!
-Cosmos-