Monday, September 17, 2007

Sorry everyone

My human has HOGGED the stupid computer, and I've also been very busy.
I'm sorry I haven't posted as much as I should have.
I'll give a quick update.
They left me home the day of the hike. Apparently they had a lot to do, and I would've gotten in the way. Hmph, I say.
So I got back at them yesterday.
I dug a HUGE hole in the yard, down to the cable wires, then came in acting weird, circling, and acting goofy. The humans thought they'd have to take me to the ER, and were getting ready to. Then I acted fine. So they worried and worried. Then after I acted normal for a few hours, they took Isis and I to the dog park, and then went walking on South Street!
SO if you want to go to the dog park, act weird and get 'em all worried. They'll be so happy you're OK, you'll go to the dog park, and hopefully get some root beer water ice after!

13 comments:

Kapp pack said...

Welcome back....We've missed you! Sounds like you had good weekend!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Tucker said...

Sasha, you worried my Human Assistant too! We're glad to hear you're okay!

Khady Lynn said...

Glad you are back! Sorry you didn't get to go to the hike! I sure hope you got some left over treats!!

I'm glad you are ok! You are very smart in finding a way to pay back the humans AND get a trip to the dog park all at the same time!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Oh Sasha... welcome back. Tia and I have missed you and your furry self!
Hugs,
Sitka

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I can't believe that after you had to share your house with all of the hike stuff you didn't even get to go!! That's so unfair. On the other hand, I am glad you got to go to the dog park.

Steve

Bama said...

Way to go, Sasha! Hope all the HULA members took notes on that one! We're really glad it was all just an act to make the humans feel guilty and take you to the park, girrrl, you are one smart pup! Glad you're back, we all missed you.
Manykisses,
Bama & the RHP

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Sasha, good to see you back.
You sure got your hoomans worried there. They must be happy that you're ok

~ Girl girl

One Little Birdie said...

It's good to worry the humans once in a while. Keeps them on their toes. We do things like that once in a while too. Love that water ice, yum!

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Great work on the guilt trip. Juneau & I would love to see a picture of your digwork.
-Cosmos-

Bama said...

We've tagged you for a new game, The Nickname Game. Stop by our page for details. (at least we think it's new...)We're losing the human typist for about a week so we'll see ya when she gets back.
Manykisses,
Bama & the RHP

The Daily Echo said...

Oh those pesky cable wires. We dug them up a few times but they never bit us. It's good to keep the humans on their toes. And sympathy is ALWAYS a great thing!
ECHO

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Welcome back Sasha, I have missed you!

Johann The Dog said...

Digging, huh? I must try that, thanks for the tip! Woofs, Johann